We have the best Forklift Collision Avoidance Solution in the world. We also provide Yard Management, Airport GSE Management, Medical Logistics Management and can track your Employees, Assets and Vehicles (non-powered and powered). We can also provide item-level tracking in your facilities, containers and on your vehicles.
RTLS is a real-time indoor and outdoor location tracking system that locates and monitors any person, asset or vehicle within a defined zone covered by an RF network.
RTLS tags are made up of a small antenna, motion sensors, an RTLS microprocessor and a battery. Most batteries on RTLS tags can last for months before needing to be recharged. The tags transmit a few times in a second or once every few seconds or minutes, depending on how often you want to refresh the location data (refresh rate.)
We utilize UWB indoors; LORA, GPS and 4G/5G outdoors; and BLE to bridge the gap between inside and outside to give you a comprehensive tracking solution for your Yard, Cross Dock, Airport, Sea Port, Warehouse or Distribution Center – anywhere you need to track people, assets or vehicles whether indoors or outside.
Personnel tracking enabled with wireless rechargeable ID badges or belt clips provides data-driven efficiency and safety.
#1 commercial telematics vendor worldwide by ABI Research and recognized for innovative technology.
We provide industry-best forklift collision avoidance and telematics for all vehicles, even non-powered with battery tags.
We pair our industry-leading, award winning UWB RTLS Forklift Solution with either Lidar or Computer Vision to avoid all items of interest.
• Vehicle to vehicle and vehicle to people proximity warning
• Autonomous speed and height control
• Outdoor GPS tracking of heavy equipment operating in harsh environments.
• Tracking employees or assets.
• Outdoor tracking of non-powered vehicles such as trailers or dollies.
• Anchors create an indoor RTLS mesh network which communicate with our Badges and Belt clips.
• Cost-effective way to track equipment and vehicles outside within a 10km per antennae range.
• Smaller version of our badge for tracking people and assets.
We partner with GeoTab, the largest commerical telematics provider in the world with 3M+ active devices to provide fleet management when you need to track vehicles over a long distance.