SEE ID, Inc. helps businesses transform their operations with a single goal in mind: increased safety and efficiency. Through extensive research and development, SEE ID’s main focus includes Industrial IoT, Indoor & Outdoor tracking with seemless transitions from inside to outside, Passive RFID (including Bluetooth and 5G) and software applications.
SEE ID’s Corporate Headquarters is located in Las Vegas, NV and it has offices in New York, Massachusetts and Maryland with people spread across the U.S.
The Industries we serve include Aviation, Construction, Delivery, Military, Mining, Retail, Sea Ports, Warehousing and Manufacturing.
• Inventor of patented technology used as basis for SEE ID's technology
• Disabled USAF Veteran who proudly served as an F-15 Crew Chief
• Master Automotive Technician and published author; contributed to 14 automotive technology books.
• Mr. Reny attended Colorado Technical University in pursuit of a degree in Business Management
• 10+ years of business development experience managing over $30 million in annual sales for ICP Inc.
• M.Sc. (Computer Science), MBA •
Former Sr. Manager (Strategy) at Verizon where he managed the 5G device ecosystem and the Fios Wi-Fi router teams, and shipped over 5 million devices & generated over $1.5B in revenue
• Worked in 3 startups as part of the founding engineering team, with the last one (Simplivity) acquired by HP for $650M
Vijayan has over 20 years of experience in leading product development from conception to field rollout for a variety of next-gen embedded real-time hardware & cloud solutions
• B.Sc. (Computer Science), MBA, PhD (ABD), Industrial Networking SME
Former CTO of Omni-ID, #1 industrial RFID company in the world with
Annual revenue of $20M, 40% annual growth, acquired by Panasonic
Localization Technology Development (+20 years); Listed as inventor on 5 foundational tech patents
Managed 4 startups to exit (+$400mm capital raised); Taught Entrepreneurial Finance at MBA level
• BSBA (Accounting), MBA • CFO and Investor at Visible Inventory, Inc a startup company using sensor-based technology to manage and control inventory. Acquired by companies’ largest customer.
• CFO/COO and Co-Founder White Mountain DSP, Inc. a technology startup taken to a mature company and subsequently being acquired by Analog Devices, Inc.
• Held senior management positions in both Finance and Operations at Warren Telecom Power Systems, Inc, GCA Corporation and Baird Corporation, all technology-based companies.
• B.Sc. (Computer Science), MBA •
Disabled USAF Veteran, former C-17 & MQ-1b Instructor Pilot and Director of Operations
• Mr. Maddox managed continuous worldwide operations of $11.12 billion in USAF assets.
Co-founded 3 entities in the logistics, construction and IT industries currently generating $25M in annual revenue
Mr. McArtor was most recently the Chairman of Airbus North America Holdings, Inc. in Herndon, Virginia, and Airbus North America Engineering in Wichita, Kansas.
Before joining Airbus, Mr. McArtor served on the senior management team of Federal Express Corporation - except for two years when President Reagan appointed Allan to serve as the Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Allan was a highly decorated combat fighter pilot in Vietnam, an Associate Professor of Engineering Mechanics at the Air Force Academy, and capped his Air Force career as a pilot with the U.S. Air Force “Thunderbirds” Aerial Demonstration Team.
McArtor serves on the boards of a number of civic, industry, charity and educational groups such as:
EADS North America, Inc.
The European Institute
Aviation Safety Alliance
Excel Communication, Inc
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Professional Advisory Board
Air Force Memorial Foundation
• 25+ years as an executive for companies such Vegas.com, EarthLink, Home Shopping Network, and board positions encompassing the tech, media and health care industries
6 patents issued in the United States and other countries
Howard was Chief Commercial Officer of Row 44, a global satellite-based internet service for the airline industry serving hundreds of millions of consumers around the world annually. The company was sold in a SPAC.
•Mr. Lefkowitz was CEO of VEGAS.com for ten years. He started with a 19-person team generating $360,000 per year in sales and built it into the most visited city Web site in the world that produces nearly $400MIL annually and is supported by 400 employees.
Mr. Lefkowitz served on the Desert Springs Hospital Board for more than ten years and he also serves on the Advisory Board of the Nevada Medical Center.
Senior Executive who recently completed a 30 year career with Walmart. Mr. Fuller has been privileged to work with, and provide counsel to the last five CEO’s of the Walmart
Led the creation of a multiple, in-house REIT structure for a portfolio in excess of 500 million square feet
Restructured Walmart’s indirect procurement efforts - was responsible for dispersing more than $2 billion per year and revamped the supply chain and warehouse network, enabling stores to open more quickly, at a greatly reduced cost.
On an international scale, Tony was one of twelve who served on Walmart’s Global Sustainability Steering Committee
For over 20 years Tony led the teams which provided both Property Management and Maintenance for Walmart’s global portfolio. During this time the portfolio grew from around 800 stores in 20 states in the United States, to almost 10,000 stores in all fifty states, and 23 countries around the world.
Founder / Managing Director of
Non Traditional Retail Inc. (previously HK Retail Concepts)
An internationally recognized leader in non traditional retail consulting - e.g. third party programs with major retailers:
> Including Fortune 500 companies such as Walmart, Target, Target Brands, Proactiv carts, kiosks dept stores and vending Military bases, Marshall Fields, Hudson's Bay, US Military Exchanges, (AAFES, Nexcom, MCX, VCS), Macy's, Warehouse Clubs, and many others such as American Eagle Outfitters, Wilson's Leather, Wyland, Tous, MicaBeauty, Uno de 50, Zoom/Swyft Vending, Cstores such as 7 Eleven, Human Health Org, Mode Phone, and QSR's such as Tim Hortons as well as pioneering concepts / "Newcos".
> Marketing expert in multi channels of distribution, from bricks and mortar to Ecommerce, Direct Response, pop up retail, store in store
Chairman Advisory Board - Twin Towers Trading - largest landlord of Subway in the world - thousands of QSR in Walmart and major pop up retailer.
• CEO, The TRAVTAY Group
• National Security Consultant
• Vice President, Allegiant Airlines
• Equity Partner, International Security Industry Council
• Advisor, Center for Asia Pacific Strategy
• Commander US Forces Japan, Commander 5th Air Force - Responsible for managing bilateral security issues, administering the Status of Forces Agreement, and enhancing the quality of life of 62,000 military and Department of Defense civilian personnel and 42,000 dependents. Partnered with The US Embassy and numerous inter-agency organizations to develop long-term strategy and manage the US-Japan alliance.
• Former 57th Fighter Wing Commander of 5,000 personnel at Nellis AFB
• Career fighter pilot and combat commander
• Operational Test Pilot with 2,800 hrs in 12 different airframes
• Test, development and acquisition of F-22, F-35 Lightning II, Next Gen Air Dominance Platform and Advanced Battle Management System
• 25 years' experience in Silicon Valley as a startup entrepreneur, IPO executive and CEO, including doing acquisitions from $5M to $100M
• International business experience in Asia, Europe & Russia for systems software, semiconductors, system-on-chip, and IP
• Co-founder and first CEO of oDesk Corporation, which merged with Elance to become UpWork
• Executive positions at companies such as Rambus, Phoenix Technologies, Intacct, ARC International, RealChip, Grant Thornton, and Accenture
• Special Assistant to USSOCOM Vice CC at the Pentagon
• MC-130 Instructor Pilot
• Lead integration of SOF into Third Offset Strategy and the high-end future of war, given explosive growth in technology globally
• Vice President of Legislative Affairs for Security, Defense, and Space at Navigators Global, a government relations, strategic communications, and issues management firm located in Washington, DC.