Audiovisual alerts for people or other forklifts in proximity.
Autonomous/remote speed control when too close to other lifting equipment and people.
Transfer information to forklifts and other mobile equipment, through a CAN bus interface.
A system with minimal infrastructure investment, which can be connected through the CAN bus port
Improve regulatory compliance by having control over forklift movements for collision warning
Can be bundled with a forklift tracking system for a more comprehensive indoor location solution
Autonomous/remote speed control when too close to other equipment and people
Enable forklift collision avoidance even when the driver can't see the person
Collision avoidance between multiple forklifts operating in close proximity
Personnel tracking enabled with wireless rechargeable ID badges or belt clips provides data-driven efficiency and safety.
#1 commercial telematics vendor worldwide by ABI Research and recognized for innovative technology.
We provide industry-best forklift collision avoidance and telematics for all vehicles, even non-powered with battery tags.
We pair our industry-leading, award winning UWB RTLS Forklift Solution with either Lidar or Computer Vision to avoid all items of interest.
• Vehicle to vehicle and vehicle to people proximity warning
• Autonomous speed and height control
• Outdoor GPS tracking of heavy equipment operating in harsh environments.
• Tracking employees or assets.
• Outdoor tracking of non-powered vehicles such as trailers or dollies.
• Anchors create an indoor RTLS mesh network which communicate with our Badges and Belt clips.
• Cost-effective way to track equipment and vehicles outside within a 10km per antennae range.
• Smaller version of our badge for tracking people and assets.
We partner with GeoTab, the largest commerical telematics provider in the world with 3M+ active devices to provide fleet management when you need to track vehicles over a long distance.