We are a fast-growing solutions company seeking a Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer to manage our 2.45 GHz wireless product implementations. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the firmware team in the specification, design and implementation of embedded firmware products for this line, including edge nodes and network appliances.
Experience & Skills:
- Technical leadership experience
- 5+ years of experience in firmware design, implementation and testing
- Excellent background in C and C++ languages
- Real-time embedded system experience
- A history of working with Bluetooth, Zigbee or similar low power wireless systems
- US Military Veterans preferred but not required
- Active US DoD Secret Clearance or Ability to obtain a US DoD Secret Clearance
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we may only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S.