why choose us
We're an Industrial IoT team providing systems to identify, locate, authenticate and status assets in real time.
Meet Our Professionals
• Inventor of patented technology used as basis for SEE ID's technology
• Disabled USAF Veteran who proudly served as an F-15 Crew Chief
• Master Automotive Technician and published author; contributed to 14 automotive technology books.
• Mr. Reny attended Colorado Technical University in pursuit of a degree in Business Management
• 10+ years of business development experience managing over $30 million in annual sales for ICP Inc.
• B.Sc. (Computer Science), MBA, PhD (ABD), Industrial Networking SME
• Former CTO of Omni-ID, #1 industrial RFID company in the world with Annual revenue of $20M, 40% annual growth, acquired by Panasonic
• Localization Technology Development (+20 years); Listed as inventor on 5 foundational tech patents
• Managed 4 startups to exit (+$400mm capital raised); Taught Entrepreneurial Finance at MBA level
• B.Sc. (Computer Science), MBA
• Disabled USAF Veteran, former C-17 & MQ-1b Instructor Pilot and Director of Operations
• Mr. Maddox managed continuous worldwide operations of $11.12 billion in USAF assets.
• Co-founded 3 entities in the logistics, construction and IT industries currently generating $15M in annual revenue
BOARD OF ADVISOR
Meet Our Advisors
USAF 3-star General (Ret) Jerry Martinez
• CEO, The TRAVTAY Group
• National Security Consultant
• Vice President, Allegiant Airlines
• Equity Partner, International Security Industry Council
• Advisor, Center for Asia Pacific Strategy
• Commander US Forces Japan, Commander 5th Air Force - Responsible for managing bilateral security issues, administering the Status of Forces Agreement, and enhancing the quality of life of 62,000 military and Department of Defense civilian personnel and 42,000 dependents. Partnered with The US Embassy and numerous inter-agency organizations to develop long-term strategy and manage the US-Japan alliance.
USAF General (Ret) Rob Novotny
• Former 57th Fighter Wing Commander of 5,000 personnel at Nellis AFB
• Career fighter pilot and combat commander
• Operational Test Pilot with 2,800 hrs in 12 different airframes
• Test, development and acquisition of F-22, F-35 Lightning II, Next Gen Air Dominance Platform and Advanced Battle Management System
• Co-founder and First CEO of oDesk Corporation, which merged with Elance to become UpWork
• Chairman of Adaptive Chips – a joint venture with ARC International, provides R&D services for semiconductors, SoCs, and systems
• Various C-level positions at companies such as Accenture, SoftStyle Inc, Rambus, Intacct Corporation, RealChip Communitcations, Phoenix Technologies, and ARC International
• 30 years' experience in Silicon Valley as a startup entrepreneur and has participated in acquisitions ranging from $5M to $100M
Colonel (Ret) Doug Distaso
• Special Assistant to USSOCOM Vice CC at the Pentagon
• MC-130 Instructor Pilot
• Lead integration of SOF into Third Offset Strategy and the high-end future of war, given explosive growth in technology globally
• Vice President of Legislative Affairs for Security, Defense, and Space at Navigators Global, a government relations, strategic communications, and issues management firm located in Washington, DC.