why choose us
We're an Industrial IoT team providing systems to identify, locate, authenticate and status assets in real time.
Meet Our Professionals
• Inventor of patented technology used as basis for SEE ID's technology
• Disabled USAF Veteran who proudly served as an F-15 Crew Chief
• Master Automotive Technician and published author; contributed to 14 automotive technology books.
• Mr. Reny attended Colorado Technical University in pursuit of a degree in Business Management
• 10+ years of business development experience managing over $30 million in annual sales for ICP Inc.
• B.Sc. (Computer Science), MBA, PhD (ABD), Industrial Networking SME
• Former CTO of Omni-ID, #1 industrial RFID company in the world with Annual revenue of $20M, 40% annual growth, acquired by Panasonic
• Localization Technology Development (+20 years); Listed as inventor on 5 foundational tech patents
• Managed 4 startups to exit (+$400mm capital raised); Taught Entrepreneurial Finance at MBA level
• B.Sc. (Computer Science), MBA
• Disabled USAF Veteran, former C-17 & MQ-1b Instructor Pilot and Director of Operations
• Mr. Maddox managed continuous worldwide operations of $11.12 billion in USAF assets.
• Co-founded 3 entities in the logistics, construction and IT industries currently generating $15M in annual revenue
BOARD OF ADVISOR
Meet Our Advisors
Brigadier General (Ret) Rob Novotny
• Former 57th Fighter Wing Commander of 5,000 personnel at Nellis AFB
• Career fighter pilot and combat commander
• Operational Test Pilot with 2,800 hrs in 12 different airframes
• Test, development and acquisition of F-22, F-35 Lightning II, Next Gen Air Dominance Platform and Advanced Battle Management System
• Co-founder and First CEO of oDesk Corporation, which merged with Elance to become UpWork
• Chairman of Adaptive Chips – a joint venture with ARC International, provides R&D services for semiconductors, SoCs, and systems
• Various C-level positions at companies such as Accenture, SoftStyle Inc, Rambus, Intacct Corporation, RealChip Communitcations, Phoenix Technologies, and ARC International
• 30 years' experience in Silicon Valley as a startup entrepreneur and has participated in acquisitions ranging from $5M to $100M
Colonel (Ret) Doug Distaso
• Special Assistant to USSOCOM Vice CC at the Pentagon
• MC-130 Instructor Pilot
• Lead integration of SOF into Third Offset Strategy and the high-end future of war, given explosive growth in technology globally
• Vice President of Legislative Affairs for Security, Defense, and Space at Navigators Global, a government relations, strategic communications, and issues management firm located in Washington, DC.